About Me

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
A woodworker whom saws to the plane of a different hammer.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

How to make your own laundry soap!

When this formula for making laundry detergent was shown to me by my in-laws I have to admit that I was skeptical. "Think of how much money we can save!" My wife exclaimed. As enticing as the money savings sounded I still questioned the efficacy of this soap. So I told my wife that we'll wait a little while and see how her sister ends up liking it. In the meantime we went on using the same name brand laundry soap we had been using. In fact we probably spent another $100 or more on laundry soap until I finally decided to give the stuff a try.

I found the process of making the soap very easy, that the soap cleans the laundry very well, that it's actually a hypoallergenic laundry soap, and for less than a half hour of my time I'm saving hundreds of dollars a year on laundry detergent a year.

In addition to offering custom woodwork and floor refinishing services I also like to offer some simple home ec information.

After you check out this video please stop by my web sites and check them out.
www.dogwoodtales.com
www.floorrefinishingcincinnati.com

No comments:

Post a Comment