About Me

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
A woodworker whom saws to the plane of a different hammer.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Beach Bum Livin

I have a ton of my own footage from over the past year that I need to edit and put into final video. I've been so busy working, a good thing, that I haven't had the time and energy to do that. Plus my pc is slow when it comes to video editing. In addition to that my life being married with children (even as blessed a life that is) isn't very cooperative with the demands of producing videos. In fact, in just writing these past few sentences I had to pause - twice now - to give attention to children.
At any rate, I do have time to watch great videos from other woodworkers. Watching doesn't require as much time and energy from me. With that said, I recently found another avid woodworker whom produces on-line videos - Beach Bum Livin.
I like how he uses a lot of reclaimed wood (pallet wood, drift wood, etc.).

And the child-interruptions are now up to four ;-)
where was I?

Okay, Beach Bum Livin - here's a video of his in which he makes a really neat coffee table using an intarsia-style painted top.
Enjoy!





Ray Ladouceur
Dogwood Tales

No comments:

Post a Comment