About Me

My photo
Cincinnati, OH, United States
A woodworker whom saws to the plane of a different hammer.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Mobile Workshop Idea

While I do not have a great need for a mobile workshop, but there sure have been times when I wish I did have something like the set up in this video, this video shows a well designed mobile workshop that puts my lack of organization in my own workshop to absolute shame.

In watching this one time I already picked up on a couple ideas for my own 1-car garage workshop. One of which is how to make the miter saw set up more compact. I don't want to get rid of my miter saw as I use it often enough, but it takes up a lot of space relative to my 11'x25' workshop.

The idea of sliding the miter saw out when needed would probably conserve a good 6 inches of space out from the wall. Believe it or not, that would clear up a lot of space for me between the miter saw and the workbench. Hope this video gives you some ideas for space utilization and organization in your workshop.






Ray Ladouceur
www.dogwoodtales.com

Click here for floor refinishing

No comments:

Post a Comment